Birth to Three
Our Birth to Three program offers early intervention services to children up to three years of age who may be at-risk for developmental delays due to:
- Substance Exposure
- Social/Emotional issues
- Environmental issues
We also provide early intervention services to children who have been identified with a developmental delay.
Our Services are Free
Through United Way, charter school funds and financial support from people who care, we continue to offer top quality services free to families who need us. If you or someone you love needs help ensuring that a child is on track developmentally, give us a call.
We can help with:
- One-on-one sessions with an Early Intervention Specialist in your child's home or natural environment
- Parent information and support
- Weekly developmental playgroups
- Identifying and referring families to additional community services as needed
- Providing toys and materials to families to enhance your child's developmental skills
Birth to Three Program Referral Form
A referral form for the Birth to Three Program is available for downloading/printing.